One of a kind at the foot of the Wilder Kaiser
The luxury hotel Kaiserhof is embedded in an exceptionally beautiful alpine landscape
Guests from all over the world arrive to experience the magic of this region.
Our five star superior hotel combines spa & wellness, haute cuisine and modern luxury at the highest level. Gourmets and wellness enthusiasts, nature lovers and active holidaymakers alike will enjoy their stay at the Kaiserhof.
The hotel blends in beautifully with the landscape and is a perfect place to rest and relax.
Located on a hill (940m above sea level) overlooking the picturesque village of Ellmau, this beautiful spot of land offers our guests a breathtaking panoramic view of the “Wilder Kaiser” mountain range.
The region provides a large choice of free time activities: Under the menu item Wilder Kaiser you will find an overview.
A small overview of our hotel amenities:
- 38 luxurious rooms & suites: stylish, charming, individual.
- Unbeatable location directly on the ski slope (Ski In & Ski Out)
- exceptionally beautiful panorama terrace (300 m²)
- 5 charming non-smoking restaurants (Austria's Restaurant of the Year 2003)
- award-winning cuisine (including Gault Millau, Falstaff, A La Carte, The Great Restaurant and Hotel Guide, Austria's Chef of the Year 2011)
- elegant “Kaiser bar”
- spa area “PurPur”
- cigar lounge
- cosy lounge with open fireplace
- Kids’ Club “Chili”
- underground parking with 18 spaces. (€ 15,-/day)
- ski locker